02 December 2006

hello, i'm not dead!

hi to anyone still reading!

you might be wondering where i am and what's going on with madeye. well, i certainly would not hold those thoughts against you. it's been almost three months since my last post here, and way longer since i update the site.

well, here's the story:

i'm about to wrap up my second-to-last semester in college, so i'm busy with school work and freaking out about the future (you'd be suprised how much of my time that occupies). i'm in charge of my school's newspaper, although my amazing co-editor is going to be taking over a lot of those duties for me in the spring. i've also got an editorial internship at a really awesome magazine, so i'm also busy with listening to awesome music and writing about it and going to the post office and all that stuff. oh, also... i've been watching a lot of six feet under (thanks, bravo).

so, my life is like exploding with stuff right now, and there just hasn't been a lot of time for stitching! but that makes me pretty sad, so i am trying to get back into things; i also have a whole ton of hats that i made before my life got so crazy, and they are just waiting to be put up on the site. but, for now, things are still pretty slow, so i just wanted to let anyone who might be curious know what's going on over here in madeye-land.

say hi if you miss me!

No comments: