01 January 2007

i love etsy!

for real, i do. i haven't sold anything yet but i am so glad that i made the switch. i am still at home for my winter break so i'm using my parents' computer which has super-slow dialup, so i haven't been able to explore all that much, but i am slowly (sloooowly) looking around and finding a lot of really cool people.

who are some of your favorite etsy folks/things? maryink and mwilson (esp. the "morphism" prints) are some of my recently favorited new discoveries.

in other news, i bought a ton of yarn and i am crocheting again! i'm planning to do valentine hats again this year (people seemed to like those last time!) so i got some nice pinks and reddish colors, which is a change from the summer/fall when i was really into earthy stuff like brown and gray and green (not that you can tell from what's in the shop at the moment, though). i just have to pace myself so i don't burn my hands out. whoops.

happy new year!

No comments: